Sunday, February 14, 2016

Check Out This Cutie!


Look at this face! This little boy is seven years old and is blind. He was abandoned just a little over a year ago, at age six - poor guy. But he is doing SO WELL! I have seen the videos of him and he is amazing! He walks, talks, and dresses himself. Although the talking is all in Chinese so I can't understand it, it definitely seems that he is speaking in sentences and responding appropriately to the adult's comments. I would love to tell you more about this precious child if you are interested in adopting him. Blindness is NOT a scary need - this is a child who is independent and talkative, and likely will become a fully independent adult. Plus he's ADORABLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will put it up on the blog as soon as I review it for appropriateness.

Contributors