Thursday, August 18, 2016

Waiting Cuties

I am part of several orphan advocacy groups on Facebook, so I see pictures and descriptions of waiting children every day. This little guy popped up yesterday and something about him really caught my attention - so I wanted to share him here. Isn’t he ADORABLE?! He has one medical condition that has already been surgically repaired, a heart condition that may or may not need future treatment, and facial paralysis. Nothing that can’t be addressed with good medical care and the love of a family. Plus he’s so cute! His file is currently with an agency and I would be happy to point any interested families in the right direction.


And a new picture of Quinntavius! While I’m always glad to see new pictures, I am so saddened by how miserable he looks. Someone really needs to give this little one a big hug! He has an account on Reece’s Rainbow, so if anyone wants to donate to his fund, that would be so appreciated! I’m not exactly sure what it is about Quinntavius that gets to me so much, but I just know he is very special and would be a wonderful son.

http://reecesrainbow.org/93916/quinntavius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will put it up on the blog as soon as I review it for appropriateness.

Contributors