Friday, March 27, 2015

A Day of FIrsts

Today Kellin had his "first" haircut.  Of course he had haircuts in China, but this was his first haircut since he came home, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well he did.  He usually doesn't like people touching his head, although he's gotten better about it.  He did cry, of course, but he stayed about as still as you could expect a toddler to sit and he was fine once it was over.  And he looks so handsome!  Here you can see my handsome boys (Pooh and Tigger got their hair cut too).



Kellin tried yogurt for the first time at supper today and he seemed to really enjoy it.  He ate almost half a container of it, and THEN he signed "all done."  All by himself, without prompting.  This is the first time I have seen him sign without holding onto someone else's hands.  I think I blogged just a few days ago about how he never does signs or actions without holding our hands - and now he does it.  He changes SO FAST!

Kellin was very cuddly today!  Of course, he often enjoys cuddling with us, but I realized just how much he usually squirms around when being held, because today he laid his head on my shoulder, put his arms around my neck, and just snuggled in.  For several minutes at a time.  It was so precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will put it up on the blog as soon as I review it for appropriateness.

Contributors