Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Two Days Until Kellin Turns Three!

Day 16 of LOA wait!  That means we are, oh, maybe a fourth of the way (or perhaps a little bit more) through our wait for our acceptance from China.

I often tell my kids that they are my "favorite six-year-old" or the "best nine-year-old in the whole world," but since Kellin is currently two, the same age as Pooh (our youngest), I had made the comment to Pooh that he was the "best (insert his name) in the whole world."  Apparently, he gave this some thought and then informed me, "When Kellin turn three, you call me the best two-year-old."  His reasoning was impressive - and awfully cute!  :)

Kellin turns three in TWO DAYS!  Is there anyone out there who would still be willing to donate $3 in honor of this very important day in our son's life?  I still have MANY origami cranes and swans I would love to mail out to you as a thank you for sharing in Kellin's birthday celebration.  Just leave a comment (address or personal info will not be posted) or message me on Facebook. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will put it up on the blog as soon as I review it for appropriateness.

Contributors