Monday, January 5, 2015

So close now!!

Travel plans are set.  Kathleen will be getting Kellin on Sunday evening (Sunday morning local).  If all goes smoothly the whole family can meet him via skype before church that day!!  They should be home then on the 23rd of January!

The checks for the in country travel are in the mail.  I will update the expense list for that once I have the exact dollars from Kathleen.

I will be keeping everyone up-to-date while Kathleen is in country.  So make you are checking often between the 11th and the 24th.  Please keep us all in your prayers during this time.  I'm sure all of the travel will be hard on everyone involved.  Back on the home front I will have all three kids to myself for the longest stretch of time I've ever had.  I've never had to get them ready for school on my own.  That is what I'm most worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will put it up on the blog as soon as I review it for appropriateness.

Contributors