Friday, January 22, 2016

One Year Ago . . . January 22nd

This was our LAST full day in China, assuming we received Kellin's visa as planned. Nothing much going on this day, just cuddles, playing, and packing!





This afternoon, Kellin's visa was delivered and we were all ready to leave China and head HOME in the morning!! I was so anxious to see the rest of my family, and for them to meet their new son/brother! Although I must admit to being nervous about the trip itself, given that Kellin was a very unpredictable child who was not easily soothed when upset, and knowing that he disliked being carried and being around lots of people, both unavoidable parts of the long trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will put it up on the blog as soon as I review it for appropriateness.

Contributors